Thursday, October 4, 2018

Guilty...

Guilty..
 As an adult I have noticed that I feel guilt all the time. I feel guilty for not spending enough time doing my classes. I feel guilty for eating certain foods. I feel guilty for not keeping in contact with all my friends back home all the time. I feel guilty for my students that I am not spending enough time with each of them. I feel guilty for my students for telling them we are going to do something and simply running out of time. Guilt can eat away at you. As all of these thoughts go tumbling through my mind I keep telling myself its not your fault (most of the time). As long as you are giving your best effort there is not a whole lot more that you can do for it.

As my mom would call it a God thing, my devotions hit this one pretty hard. It was talking about putting your whole effort into the work you do. As long as you show that you are a hard working and doing everything for him. Do not worry. It’s easy to read the words and actually think about them. But to actually apply them to yourself can be a challenge. Those thoughts can come rolling into your mind so fast that sometimes it can be hard to push them away.

Update on my crazy week! School is going pretty well as we are getting farther and farther into the year my students get more comfortable.This means they see how far they can push the teacher before making me break. Good luck children I am on year three and have caught onto your tricks.On Tuesday my fan broke and sent sparks flying through our classroom. My students went screaming poor little things were so scared. Teacher was shaking because I was scared someone got hit by a spark. Luckily no injuries were encountered and we only had to endure one day without a fan. Not having a fan is about the worst thing to happen here. Students get extremely crabby and don't listen at all.  I’ve had a week full of meetings and hopefully next week I wont have them anymore! Just made a whole bunch of cookie dough tonight to go and sell tomorrow lets hope all goes well again!
Pray for calm students
With Love,

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment