Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Pictures!

I keep forgetting to do this but here are some pictures of what my life is like! I have been so busy with school but here you guys go!
First Day of school!



The kids always bring us fresh fruit! Here is a picture of them dropping them off at our house.
This is what I get to see every morning as I walk to school! 



My lovely students love posing for the camera for everyone back home. 

We see puppies all the time. Meet Oreo he is one of my favorite local puppies!

I cracked my first coconut the other night! 

One of the local boys who always says hi to me every morning at school.

Another picture of my class I promise we don't always goof around. 

This is the harbor this is right outside the front door of my house. This is where we go swimming all the time. As you can tell the kids love swimming here too!

We went for a hike one day and found a little lake on our island!


Another picture of the road leading up to the lake!
The path that we took on our hike!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures. Beautiful island and the children are beautiful too. I hope you keep posting pictures from time to time.

    ReplyDelete